TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Personal Information the Company collects about You will depend on the manner in which You access or use the Website or any content on or through the Website and may include:
▪ Your name or contact information, such as Your mailing address, telephone number, or email address, or other similar information associated with You;
▪ Billing or account information, if applicable; and
▪ Any other Personal Information that You choose to submit to us.
The Website and any content provided on or through the Website is not directed to any person who is not the legal age of majority under applicable law. The Company will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any person who is not the legal age of majority under applicable law.
METHODS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information Provided to the Company by You
Personal Information the Company collects from You on or through the Website and as a result of Your access to or use of the Website or any content on or through the Website may include Personal Information You provide the Company directly, for example by:
▪ submitting, posting, publishing, displaying, or otherwise transmitting user generated content;
▪ filling in forms, making search queries, or corresponding with the Company on or through the Website, or otherwise communicating with the Company by any means including by phone, email, or other electronic messaging; or
▪ if applicable or available through or on the Website: creating or registering for an account; subscribing, purchasing, or requesting information on a service or product; en-tering a contest or promotion; or otherwise engaging with the Company through inter-
action points that might exist from time-to-time between You and the Company.
USING AND DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Use of Personal Information by the Company
The Company collects Personal Information to provide You with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience through or on the Website or any content on the Website. The Company may use Your Personal Information to:
▪ provide You with content, services, or products on or though the Website;
▪ customize, measure, and improve the Website or content provided on or through theWebsite, or otherwise analyze or manage the Company’s business operations or Web-site performance;
▪ otherwise fulfill the purposes for which You have provided Personal Information or that were described when such Personal Information was collected; or
▪ carry out other purposes that are disclosed to You and to which You consent, or which are otherwise permitted or required by law.
The Company may combine all the Personal Information the Company collects, including Yours, in order to analyze and understand aggregate trends.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
The security of Your Personal Information is important to the Company. The Company protects Your Personal Information by maintaining physical, organizational, and technological safeguards against unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, theft, or misuse appropriate to the sensitivity of such Personal Information. Personal Information collected by the Company may only be accessed by persons within the Company who require access to provide You with access to, use of, or content, services, or products provided on or through the Website. The Personal Information the Company collects is maintained at 12027 Range Road 35 Cypress County, Alberta.
Although the Company takes measures to protect against data breaches and unauthorized access to Your Personal Information, no company can completely mitigate the risks of such breaches or unauthorized access and no website is fully secure. The Company cannot guarantee that hacking, data loss, breaches, or other unsanctioned access of the Company’s security systems will never occur. Accordingly, You should not submit or otherwise provide Personal Information to the Company by any means if You consider that Personal Information to be sensitive.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, the Company retains Personal Information only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which such Personal Information was collected. The Company reserves the right to use anonymous and de-identified information, including anonymized or otherwise de-identified Personal Information, for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to You and without Your Consent.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE